Thursday, April 22, 2010

A story of a transgressor Part 1

Year 2005 and I've achieve the unimaginable dream I can't possibly think to be a reality. Success, luck, fortune, and love came upon my doorstep as if it was mailed from me from somewhere.

Success 
Thinking of the past it seems that it was just yesterday. Memory keep flashing back and during those times I can't help to show a smile upon my countenance, a time when success offers to me by god without knowing it. I live with a strong bond from my family, filled with laughter, hardship and utmost love from them. My father is a great man for me and also believes in god undoubtedly. We went to church each Sunday morning and offer prayers to god, once I ask the almighty to grant me good things to happen at his own respectful time and judgement. From that day on and not to distant future my life drastically change, it was like opening a door and everything was in there a vast opportunities waiting for me to uphold.
I'm entering college for the first time like any one does during those times even if my father cant barely sustain my tuition fee and I need to do something about it. Helping my parents is always in my thoughts ever since up till now. God saw my unyielding desire to aid my family and then he put someone perfectly to ease my burden and that person became my mentor, my boss and my supervisor, his name is Engineer Paolo Gavino. Sir Pao is one of the best person I knew and he offers me a scholarship from the university as a STAP (student training assistant program). It was like being an employee in the university for future employment if you may finish your studies without failing any subject during your time in the said university, well failing once is a warning but the second time you will deprive by such opportunity and turned back as a normal university student. 
Ive accepted in the scholarship program without breaking a sweat because of the recommendation from Sir Pao. I'd been a good staff in the Mechanical Laboratory that is where sir Pao spend most of his time as a non-teaching mechanical supervisor. My working days was so great and very convenient for me as if I've been granted the easiest work load in the whole working staff in the university ... why? because my laboratory held classes during Saturday only so basically from Monday to Friday the laboratory is deserted and turns out to be my fief. I may watch TV, study, use the facilities at my heart's content. Sir Pao has always been my guardian in the university, he never fails to assist me in anything from financial to academic struggles. He usually ask about my standings in any subject and fortunately it is was a piece of cake passing it all(except the algebra ... wew!) ... to be continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment