Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Own Made Status

June 2,2010

If you caught me staring at your picture please don't misunderstood nor doubt that I'm a stalker or something I just need some inspiration to get through a hellish day.


July 2, 2010

If you caught me smiling alone all the time please don't misunderstood, I'm no fools nor a lunatic it is just that I can't stop this face of mine to smile, is it consider as illegal nowadays?, if it is I will sue you then.


July 26, 2010


Morning Prayer:

My Lord Please don't let the sun nor its heat pass through thick clouds for I may perform my toil in my most sharp thoughts and let the cold gentle breeze encircle our turf so we may behave at our utmost comfort.






July 27, 2010






Don't be afraid of future rejection its is just a mere word the important thing is that your smiling before you are deprived of such fate.






July 29, 2010






Even how bad looking you are there are always a reason to live with, keep on fishing in a vast oceans and someday just someday! you'll get a first class yellow fin fighting his life for you in a thin white line.






August 2, 2010






One day I prayed God to give me good health and he give me a body that can withstand global warming, I ask god again to give me wealth and he give me more than what I ask for and lastly I ask god to give me love... he replied son your asking too much..










August 9, 2010


At this point of time where the sky shred tears and cold air blew unto thy land with a message of grief with it and one thing I can only do for her agony is a cup of coffee.










August 11, 2010


in a relationship communication is a must it is the very foundation of amor when it is all out it is bound to destruction resulting to severe damage but don't be weary you still got letters use it to form words and write it down.







August 13, 2010




How I wish that I have the power beyond godlike to change the path of my destiny and intersect with yours and became parallel as our line goes through infinite over time, my selfish request to the gate keeper of time.







August 18, 2010




I believe in you like believing that I could see a star in a middle of a storm.






Ill raise my cup and drink filled with your grief and sorrow, leaving not a tiny drop of it and get intoxicated engulfed in sweet ecstasy and I shall glaze once again unto your countenance with blurry sight. Your no monochrome anymore, you now has color and emitting a realistic smell.





August 19, 2010




I had given up by just stopping with my admiration of the unobtainable you... but regardless of that I thank God that dreams are open and I am free to imagine.





August 20, 2010




I read an interesting eye opening story and I've set my goal and vision and time is against me I got the necessary materials on my disposal and when everything is at its place I'm ready to play the GAME!! a game of desire..




August 23, 2010




Today's tragic incident in my point of perspective as a born Filipino I am deeply mortified to there ascetic discipline towards such event.. It seems those who has the power to change it from the beginning became dense and tediously dull..





August 29, 2010




I shall not wept to my own fault for I choose to be miserable but I shall persevere to seek happiness as my only refuge to continue living and for the mean time I shall not make haste but slowly accept the reality of life.






September 2, 2010





conceive that I am not legible to utter any assertion about love therefor I shall not speak ill nor wept any affirmation of such topic for I failed in that department not of lucking knowledge but being dense and tediously dull.


No comments:

Post a Comment